Thursday, January 11, 2007

Potencial



Original

I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.

Damas de honor
I've been using wonderbra and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to buy one.

I've been eating chocolat and thought you might like to try it out. Here's an order to buy me one.

I've been using credit and thought you might like to try it out. Here's an invitation to pay mine.

3º Classificado
My boyfriend has been cooking for me and I thought you might like to try it with yours. Here's an invitation to get your boyfriend in the kitchen.

2º Classificado
My boyfriend has been using all my patiente and I thought you might like to try me out. Here's an invitation to get punched if you abuse.

1º Classificado
I've been matching you up with a friend and thought you might like to try it on me. Here's an invitation to invite someone gorgeous to invite me.

Estamos de momento a aceitar inscrições para o 2º round.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Então cá vai:
I've been giving you invitation ideas and thought you might like to post them on your blog. Here's
an invitation to do so.

Nuno Guronsan said...

I've been holding my breath not to kick my boss into outer space. Here's an invitation for you to hold my boss's breath instead.

Fraquinho, mas é o cansaço a escrever... Beijo.