Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Random



O nevoeiro é de tal modo denso que estou a conduzir guiada, única e exclusivamente, pelo meu instinto. Chegarei a casa quando chegar...


What you take won't kill you but careful what you're giving...
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed, something happened, that I never understood.
The words in your head still remain unsaid, we cover distance but not together and for now, emotional ties they stay severed.

I realized some time ago that I would have to let you go. May not be true to see that you would return one day, but in your present state you may as well not be here at all.
It's hard to face the truth when you've no idea what you're like.
I feel like the world is my home at last, I know everyone that I need.
Everything is ending here, and after all I have no more to say. I am sick and tired of words.

Massive Attack • I Monster • Snow Patrol• Royksopp• Tricky • Handsome Boy Modeling School • Depeche Mode • Flunk • Frou Frou • The Gossip

No comments: